Podcast Movement Evolution will take place on March 23-26, 2022, in Los Angeles, California. You can attend the live event or virtually from around the world. Podcast Movement Evolutions announced two featured Keynote speakers.
Will Ferrell joins Conal Byrne (CEO, Digital Audio Group at iHeartMedia) to discuss his experience hosting The Ron Burgundy Podcast, and growth of his Big Money Players Podcast network.
The Big Money Players Network is a destination for comedy podcasts – both scripted and unscripted. BMP features long-running hits like Las Culturistas with Matt Rogers and Bowen Yang, alongside new shows like The Nikki Glaser Podcast and POOG with Kate Bering and Jacqueline Novak.
Podcast Movement Evolutions 2022 will have another huge keynote announcement next week.
There will be several parties at Podcast Movement Evolutions 2022:
Acast Evolutions Kickoff Party
- Wednesday March 23 (time TBA)
- Tom’s Watch Bar
- Join Acast and the rest of the PM family for an open bar, custom podcast-themed cocktails, passed appetizers and more!
- Thursday, March 24 (8:00 PM)
- GRAMMY Museum Rooftop Terrace
- iHeart throws the biggest parties at Podcast Movement, and this one will surely rank amongst the best. Everyone is invited for an open bar, passed appetizers, and live music, including a DJ set by Paris Hilton!
Friday Morning Snacks with Produce Your Podcast and Blubrry
- Friday, March 25, 9:30 AM
- Gold Foyer
- Get fueled up while also chatting about growing your podcast audience with the experts from Produce Your Podcast and Blubrry!
Friday Afternoon Glassbox Media Party
- Friday, March 25-4:30 PM
- Gold Foyer
- After the last sessions of the day, get the weekend going right with a drink and music courtesy of Glassbox Media.
Friday Night with Simplecast
- Friday, March 25 – 7:30 PM
- Location TBA
- Before you hit the town, stop by the Simplecast Creator Connection for an open bar, passed apps, live chain-stitching for your merch, a Photo Booth, the latest on exciting new Simplecast features, and more – come for good vibes with fellow creators.