CoHost announced the launch of its podcasting analytics and growth platform, which combines a suite of powerful tools and features that make it easier for creators to launch, distribute, grow, and measure their podcasts.
The launch coincides with the release of CoHost’s first annual Podcaster Insights Survey, which found that audience growth is overwhelmingly the main challenge podcasters face (91% listed it as a top challenge).
“Over the past 3 years our team has launched and scaled hundreds of professional podcasts, and we realized that a lot of fantastic podcasters simply lack the experience and tools to grow and scale their podcasts. They’re fed up with wasting time logging into multiple tools and platforms to access siloed and confusing data,” said Fatima Zaidi, CEO & founder of CoHost and Quill Podcasting Agency. “That’s why we built CoHost, the place that smart podcasters go to find reliable analytics and insights about their shows and audiences.”
The 2022 Podcaster Insights Survey polled professional podcasters and found that most podcasters struggle to grow their audiences, even though they depend on audience growth in order to monetize. The survey found:
- 91% said audience growth is one of the hardest things about podcasting
- 82% said getting discovered by new listeners is one of the most challenging aspects of podcasting
- 55% of audio creators struggle with understanding how new listeners are finding their podcast
- 76% of podcasters currently monetize or have plans to monetize their podcasts, and nearly half of those are relying on sponsorships to do so (48%)
The CoHost survey also identified a serious gap: 73% listed analytics and listener insights as the feature they valued most in a hosting platform, and 82% agreed that understanding their show’s performance is confusing and time-consuming.
To help alleviate those challenges, CoHost provides creators with powerful tools to help them scale their podcasts, including:
- One-click publishing to distribute your show to all major listening apps
- Robust analytics to better understand your podcast’s performance and audience
- Custom campaign links to track, analyze and optimize marketing tactics
- Automatic transcriptions for accessibility and improved search visibility
- Personalized podcast websites to help drive traffic, engagement, and downloads
“Since starting with CoHost, our podcast performance has grown exponentially,” said Sarah Johnson, the host of the Girl on Girl Podcast, and a CoHost customer. “We’ve been able to track that growth in a clear, simple, way through CoHost’s analytics – especially when compared to the hosting platform we were using previously.”
In celebration of its launch, Co-Host is offering podcasters a promotional discount of 67% off for the first six months of using the platform with a risk-free, 30-day trial.