In this episode, Shawn and Jen discussing “binge-listening”, touch on the recent NPR controversy, and bring up an often overlooked reason why it is important to transcribe your podcast episodes.
Links Mentioned in this episode:
* Listening is the New Watching: The Best Podcasts to Binge-Listen While You’re Traipsing Around Campus
By Jasmine Kemper on College Times
* Deaf Man pleads with Bill Simmons to transcribe podcasts
By Dan Cahill on National
* This is the most unsatisfying thing about podcasts
By Francine Hardaway on Phoenix Business Journal
* Should You Advertise on Podcasts?
By Bob Hutchins on Business 2 Business
* NPR decides it won’t promote its podcasts or NPR One on air
By Joshua Benton on Neiman Lab
* Why NPR Changed How It Talks About Podcasts
By Elizabeth Jensen on NPR
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More