Podertainment Magazine, the “Podcasting Magazine” has released its December 2015 issue. It is filled with articles and videos for anyone who is thinking about starting a podcast. This issue is also a great resource for podcasters who want to improve their skills, equipment, and audience.
The December issue of the Podertainment Podcast Magazine features two videos that were filmed and released from the very first Podcast Movement Conference (which was held in Dallas, Texas, in 2014). The first video is with Erik K Johnson. His session was called “Transforming Your Content Through Story Telling”. The second video is with Steve P Young. His session was called “Podcasting With Your Mobile Device”.
Here’s a quick look at what else the December issue of Podertainment has:
* Steve Stewart wrote a letter from the editor called “Why Not Music Podcasts?”
* Jessica Kupferman wrote “What You Need To Know Before Your First Sponsor, Part 2” in her Tune In and Turn it Up column.
* Kien Tran wrote a product review titled “Blue Lola Headphones Bring Unparalleled Quality”
* Hani Mourra wrote “Free Tools To Improve Your Podcast”.
* Brian Ibbott of Coverville wrote “Developing Podcasting Habits, Not Goals”.
* Jeffrey Powers wrote “Compacting Your Podcast: 30 minutes to 3”.
* Dave Jackson wrote “Television for Podcasters”.
Podertainment is available for subscription through the iTunes Store for $12.99 a year. Back issues are available for $2.99 each.
Dubbed “The Podcast Magazine,” Podertainment, the e-magazine started by Gary Leland (formerly of Podcast Pickle, now works with Podcast Movement) just released its 17th issue. This release contains two videos and a selection of articles covering a wide range of podcasting topics:
- “Podcast Marketing Trifecta” video by Lynette Young.
- “It’s OK Not To Monetize Your Podcast” article by Rob Walch.
- “7 Mistakes Most Podcasters Make and How You Can Avoid Them” video by Joel Boggess and Pei Kang.
- “Promoting Your Podcast is Simple But Not Easy” article by Dave Jackson.
- “Ending Your Show – A Painful Breakup“ article by Jessica Kupferman.
- “Don’t Listen to Your Listeners” article by Brian Ibbott.
- “The Ultimate DIY Studio Setup Under $100” article by Travis Littig.
- “Time to Clean Up Your WordPress Plugins” article by Jeffrey Powers.
- The Flexible and Affordable ART2100-USB Microphone” article by Jeffrey Littig.
- “Convert Audio Podcasts To Video Podcasts Automatically” article by Hani Mourra.
- “Google is Your Friend; Looking Ahead Thanks To Lessons From…” article by Todd Cochrane.
- “Seven Decisions for Your Podcast’s Form” article by Dan Montane.
Podertainment is available for subscription thru the iTunes Store for $12.99/year. Back issues are available for $2.99 each.
Podertainment Magazine, an e-periodical focused on podcasters and podcasting, has released its second issue. The magazine is now available for download thru the iTunes Store. Issues can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription.
The latest issue covers a wide range of topics:
- * How to create a podcast recording studio with iOS.
- * Patreon crowdrunding for podcasters.
- * Improving your podcast’s episode tittles.
- * How to use a Feedburner redirect without using the Feedburner website.
- * Rethinking conventional wisdom about podcasting.
- * The importance of “unique listeners.”
- * Several articles about techniques to help monetize your podcast.
Continue reading “Issue 2 Of Podertainment Magazine Now Available”