ShoutOut Live is pleased to announce the third annual ShoutOut Live Festival. It will take place in London on May 18, 2019. Early Bird Tickets are available now.
This year ShoutOut Network is pleased to announce the third annual ShoutOut Live Festival: Content is Queen Podcast Festival. This year’s theme focuses on developing the next generation of podcaster (#GenerationPodcast). Hosting some of the UK’s finest female voices, the festival will create a space to celebrate podcasting and its power to highlight the intersectional experiences of all women in the UK’s broadcasting industry. It’s the UK’s first and only women’s podcast festival, taking place on Saturday 18th May at Huckletree in Shoreditch.
Speakers for this year’s event will be announced “very soon.”
The Agenda for the event has been released:
Talks and Panels:
- Industry Overview: What’s Pushing Podcasting Forward?
- Show Me The Money! The Ultimate Guide to Funding Your Podcast
- How Did She Do It? The Secret Sauce Behind My Podcast Success
- How to Find Your Audience
- How to Find Your Voice (Mic Training)
- How to Launch a Successful Podcast
- Gripped! Simple Storytelling Techniques
- Follow the Story – Audio Journalism Best Practice
- How To Script An Audio Drama
- Developing Comedy Podcasts
- Creating Proposals For Podcast Commissions
- Develop Your Idea Into A Serialized Podcast
ShoutOut Live announced their second annual festival. It is the UK’s first women’s podcast festival. It is a one day event that will take place on July 14, 2018. Tickets are available for purchase via their website. A Day Pass is £35 and an Evening Pass is £25.
This year’s theme will revolve around the empowerment of the female podcasting talent. Hosting some of the UK’s finest radical female voices, the festival will create a space to celebrate podcasting and its power to highlight intersectional experiences of all women.
Speakers, Panelists, Workshop Facilitators, and Live Show Hosts include:
- Anita Rani – Presenter -BBC’s The One Show
- The Slumflower – Award-winning blogger, speaker and presenter
- Sofie Hagen – Comedian and host of Made of Human
- Imriel Morgan – CEO of ShoutOut Network and host of Wanna Be
- Maeve McClenaghan – Host of the award-winning The Tip Off
- Julianne Ponan – CEO of Creative Network
- Fiona Sturges – Writer and Journalist for FT and The Guardian
- Annika Allen – Founder of The Colour Network and host of The Black Magic Podcast
- Kat Molesworth – Director of Blogtacular and host of theBlogtacularpodcast
- Chastity Nao – Social Media Strategist
- Sophie Herdman – Acast’s UK Content Manager
- Sarah Ozo-Irabor – Bookstagrammer and Reviewer, Host of Not Another Book Podcast
- Chrystal Genesis – Journalist and Host of award-winning StancePodcast
- Elizabeth Campbell – Production Manager of Wooden Overcoats
- Yovanka Paquete Perdigao – Writer and Translator, Host of Not Another Book Podcast
- Iszi Lawrence – Hosts The British Museum Membercast,BBC Radio’s 4’s Making History, and more. Writer, International Comedian, Public Speaking Trainer
- Anna Doble – Digital Editor at BBC World Service English
The First Annual ShoutOut Live Festival will take place on August 5, 2017, in Bedford Way, Russell Square, London. It will bring the best podcasts out of the US and highlight the best of the UK for a full day of banter, commentary, and recklessness.
The Lineup Includes:
- The Brilliant Idiots – Charlamange Tha God and Andrew Schultz (Loud Speakers Network)
- The Friend Zone – Dustin Ross, HeyFranHey, and Assante (Loud Speakers Network)
- Another Round – Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton (BuzzFeed)
- Melanin Millennials – Imriel Morgan and Denelza (ShoutOut Network)
- Mostly Lit – Alex Reads, Reckless Rai, and Derek (ShoutOut Network)
- How to Kill an Hour – Marcus Bronzy, Dev, Nick Bright, Ace and Funk Butcher
- Blacticulate – Ade Bamgbala and guests
- 90s Baby Show – Temi Alchémy and Fred Santana (Radar Radio)
- Pink Matter – Sam Rae and Jameela Joie
- Artistic State of Mind – Juliana and Stephen (ShoutOut Network)
- The Unoriginal Podcast – Ciara, Dayo and Fredi
- Off the Cuff – Fols and Mr Vans
- Ground Ego – Haych and Miss Al (ShoutOut Network)
- The SRSLY Podcast – Carolina Crampton and Anna Leszkiewicz (New Statesman)
Tickets are available now. ShoutOut Live has put together a description of the various ticket options.
General Admission: Access to both stages and all podcasters on the lineup, seating is first come first served so make sure you grab a ticket an arrive nice and early to catch your favs. There are no standing options available for the Live! Stage.
Guaranteed Seating: Some shows might be incredibly popular so we’ve reserved a limited number of seats up front for the fans that want to park up for the day.
VIP: The VIP ticket will get you guaranteed seating up front at the Live! Stage and backstage access to the podcasters for a meet and greet.
Discover Only: You won’t have access to the Live! Stage. However, you’ll get to discover and experience over 8 UK podcasters throughout the day as well as panels and talks about media, broadcasting and production from the insiders. This room will be thoroughly entertaining all day.