The RAIN Podcast Business Summit will take place on March 5, 2019, in New York City. The summit will provide expert insight from audio innovators, researchers, agency leads, podcast experts, and executive-level marketers who will share invaluable perspectives and insights on the dynamic online audio podcast business.
The Keynote Speaker is Founder and Head of Product for Google Podcasts, Zack Reneau-Wedeen. The Featured Speaker is President & CEO of National Public Radio, Jarl Mohn.
Additional Speakers include:
- Gina Garrubbo – President & CEO, National Public Media
- Conal Byrne – President & CEO, HowStuffWorks
- James Cridland – Editor, podnews.net
- Joe Bihlmier – Vice President, Global Media, American Express
- Erik Barraud – Senior Vice President, Product, AdsWizz
- Amy Fitzgibbons – Vice President of Marketing, Midroll Media
- Joel Sucherman – Vice President, New Platform Partnerships, NPR
- Kerri Hoffman – President and CEO at PRX & PRI
- Ken Lagana – VP and Head of Sales, Panoply Media
- Sharon Taylor – CEO, Omny Studio
- Stephanie Donovan – SVP Publisher Sales, North America, Triton Digital
- Maggie McGuire – CEO, Pinna
- Velvet Beard – VP Products, Podtrac
- Francesco Baschieri – VP President, Voxnest
- Fannie Cohen – FannieCo
- Steve Pratt – Principal and Co-owner, Pacific Content
Visit the Rain Podcast Business Summit website for a full list of speakers, and to see when more are announced. You can also view a schedule. Tickets are being sold through eventbrite, and range from $299 to $450.