Podcast Movement 2018 has announced the speakers and emcee for the PMx Competition. As has been the tradition since Podcast Movement 2015, the first people to take the stage and speak at Podcast Movement will be their PMx Competition participants.
PMx offers a chance for fellow Podcast Movement attendees to take the stage, give a fifteen minute TED-like talk, and compete for a chance to take the main stage at the following year’s Podcast Movement.
The emcee for the 2018 PMx Competition is Addy Saucedo, the author of The Podcast Planner.
The speakers for this year’s PMx Competition are:
- Andrea Gage –The Boundary Spectrum
- Andy Wang – Inspired Money
- Anthony Fasano – Engineering Management Institute
- Calvin Hicks – The Calvin Hicks Show
- Clay Groves – Fish Nerds
- David Quinones – Bird Road Podcast
- Delanda Coleman – Teams on Air by Microsoft
- Dr. Sharon Jones – Lady Tech Charmers
- Jeni Wren Stottrup – The Gritty Birds Podcast
- Lori Rochino – Simply Designed Life Podcast
- Megan Dougherty – One Stone Creative
- Renya S. Walters-Morgan – Travel Quips Podcast
- Rick Clemons – Life Uncloseted